Wednesday, November 28, 2007

UPDATE (sorta)

Hey Party People,

I have been in Los Angeles for the last few weeks and been off line etc...I am getting on a Jet Plane today to go freeze my ass off in Boulder!!! As soon as I get back I plan to update this thing properly and keep it updated as I get my crickety butt back into shape.

Here's the TO DO list....AS if anyone wants to read that LOL.

* Put the Kona report up (Remember that race they had waaaaaaay back? If I wait any longer the report will be about Kona 08!)

* Reespond to Amanda's "Tag" SOOO not a fan of that but I will do it becasue everyone else seems to be doing it and Amanda looks hot in her Splish bathing suit. ( I thought BDC was gay?)

* Launch my good news! (No Eddie you didn't miss it...I have just been a blog tease with it)

* Give a briefing on my recent health scare (This will gross people out for sure but I am SOOO talking about it!)

* Respond to peoples coments that they leave on here. Don't laugh but I had a hard time for some reason on my own blog LOL...But I got it worked out now and love to hear from people!

* And finally talk about my new diet that anyone who knows me is going to be like "yeah right!"But hey...it's been 6 days on it and I must say that I have had 90% less gas. People going to Epic Camp NZ this year should be dancing in the streets with praise!

Hope everyone had a great Turkey Day!

Cheers,
bdc

3 comments:

  1. * Put the Kona report up
    +++HURRY IT UP!!!

    * Amanda looks hot in her Splish bathing suit. ( I thought BDC was gay?)
    +++See! That head turn coming back from Hygiene in early September was the start. :)

    * Give a briefing on my recent health scare
    +++Awww man... do ya gotta! ;)

    See ya at dinner tonigh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brando,
    I can't wait to see you!
    It's been too LONG!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I KNOW! I KNOW! Look, I figure waiting this long to put up a Kona report will be fun for all that race becasue it will take them back to their own experience!

    Amanda, lets do an idoor ride together!

    ReplyDelete