Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tuscon Camp- Day 3

Today was a very nice recovery day. We are all sitting here outside now after a few workouts enjoying the shade and nice views. I got a little bit of a sleep in as I am not going to the pool in the AM with the crew. Hopefully I will be joining them very soon.

I rode with the second ride today that was about 30 miles or so that had a mini climb and some scenic views through Old Tuscon. Jonas and I basically rode by ourself as we opted for a slightlu faster pace. It was perfect for me to get the legs loose and some kinks worked out of them.

JD had a run planned this afternoon that left from the house into the trails. It was of course in the middle of the day with the sun beating down on us pretty hard. I like running in the heat because all the joints and muscles feel nice and loose. The trail was a bit unstable for my taste (at least until I feel more confident in the foot) but I faired well and the feet feel quite good right now. The run was 50 min.

Tomorow should be a pretty big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment