Thursday, July 17, 2008

Fun Shway!

I was going to continue with my "BDC in The City" postings as I had a few more things come up that seem blog worthy. However, I was sent this link from the Slow Twitch forum that was pure comedy! I am not a frequent visitor to the site and a posting like this could be part of the reason.

http://www.forum.slowtwitch.com/Slowtwitch_Forums_C1/Triathlon_Forum_F1/Thinking_about_a_fern_for_my_workout_space_P1882194/

Hmmm...I guess you will have to cut and paste. ENJOY!

P.S. Parts of this conversation was described as "gay" and I totally get where that is coming from but I gotta say in all my years of being a gay (31) and all the gays I have known, we have never had a dialogue about ferns LOL. I think the real word we are looking for here is NERDS! And I don't mean the kind that get branded "Nerds are Hot". I mean the old school definition of Nerd. Similar to the new school definition of gay. haha.

Okay, enough of this blogging, I better get back to tending to my house plants so that when I ride inside I can increase my wattage and normalized power.......NOT.

cheers,
bdc

No comments:

Post a Comment