Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Are we ever having that damn swim race??!!

Well my flu kicked my butt pretty hard and left me with lungs that made me sound like some 85 year old woman named Hellen that smoked 2 packs a day. I am feeling much better now and back at it but I seem to leave bits of my lung every where I go. So with that, Carole and I did not get to have our SHOWDOWN as of yet. Nor did JZ and Marky V get to have their challenge. However, as soon as I am a little further away from this I am making Sharpie race me. Unfortunately, with out trying to be negative, I think I am going to get my ass handed to me. She appears to be very motivated these days and is flying through the water again. I on the other hand feel as if I have bricks tied to my ankles. But I ain't SCUUURD! I'll still give it my best and see if I can somehow break her!

I think that the swim race may actually end up taking place in Florida. JZ, Billy, Carole and myself are going out to Clermeont for 10 days of training. JZ was going to be out there before hand so we all decide that we would meet her and extend her trip so we could all train. It should be a good time. Although, our housing just fell through so we may be sleeping in the back of a pick up truck. I don't think that would be all that strange for the area.

I am getting a mini camp in prior to the Florida trip in Palm Springs. My good buddy Mitch is holding one of his tri camps out there and asked me if I could come out and help while I get some training in. My friend Sasha and Fiona are driving out Thursday so I am tagging along. We are going to take two days to make the drive and I am really looking forward to the road trip. It should be a blast. Hopefully there will be something funny to write about. I have been sooooooo bored lately when it comes to topics to write about. Well maybe I have just been a bit uninspired because plenty of things have happened that I could turn into a good tale. I can't believe I am not going to write a little bit about Michael "Bong Hit" Phelps. I don't smoke weed (Anymore). But I totally like the guy way more now. And Debbie needs to stop crying!

I'll keep you posted on the travel, training and fun that is to be had in the next few weeks. Side note to anyone that reads this in LA: I had to go to the ER when I got that nasty flu and I honestly think it would be faster for someone in need of an ER to fly out to Boulder rather than going to Cedars. I have never in all my life been seen so fast. The doc even came in and "hung out" for a while. It was brilliant.

1 comment:

  1. Dude. Love that Debbie needs to stop crying!! So clasic. What is she going to tell all her students??

    ReplyDelete